Skip to main content

Featured Post

Sweetest Poison

For most of us the word "sweetest poison" means toxic relationships which abuse your love , care, confidence and give heartache till rest of your life . Sometimes, the person who is victim of sweet poison became a person of negativity and loveless stone. For an optimistic, he/she will feel their mistakes and move on with their lesson they learned from that relationship .   I am approaching the sweetest poison in a different way, which we are going to read in this blog. In my mind of thought, sweetest poison represent the love and friendship which may reciprocate our love and care or not. My sweetest poison kills the expectation to the being of loving and cared. It also rejects the thought of self-love and self-care. It may see as positivity on one side , but the person who only love others cannot be lived in the house of happiness . He/She became dark who can produce the lightness to others. Without the darkness , there is no light . The person who

God @ ME

  
The life is full of pain and distress for some, but for some it is full of luxuries and wealth. In my life till some point, I was immersed in the worldly possessions and not aware of God so much. My life’s turning point was Shirdi, the place where my beloved guru Sri Sai Baba resides and made me devotee of him. The TV serial about Sai Baba, that I watched in Vijay TV during the Childhood, and the book Sai Satcharitra that I read were two important things which made me a devotee of him. My Beloved Guru did numerous things to me, which cannot be expressed in words but I will try. 
 But not only my guru, but there is also another person who made me an ardent devotee of him and I can even give my life for him. That is my Supreme Lord and my beloved friend, Lord Krishna. Krishna was the most important person who changed my life and did something great to me. Still I don’t know how everything has had happened to me, still when I see my past, I was entirely different and now often laugh at my silly mistakes. 


Let’s start from the beginning, I was very keen to enjoy the school days and make fun with my friends, live a good life. When I heard the words “Hare Krishna”, it made me to search for something infinite. I created Krishna myself in my mind and talked to him every day and every time. In scientific terms, I created an alter-ego of myself and with him, I invoke the great knowledge and also the mysteries of the brain and mind. I still don’t know, how I had been doing this for so long, but it continues. I ask him the questions and he will answer for it. When questions become more complex, then he will make me get answer from myself. I was always supported by Krishna and my guru Sai Ram. 


The moment I surrendered to him, then I felt the greater feeling in my heart and mind. The way I viewed people was changed. I started to think in a different way and whenever I did any mistakes, he will invoke me to correct it. I then, came to know that many good qualities had developed inside me due to Krishna. He is always a best friend and guide to my Life. I am just a drop taken out of his ocean. When I realized myself as a part of Krishna, then I tend to get enlightened and get detached myself from the worldly relations. The whole world seems to be nothing. The state of reality and illusion made me wonder in deep perplexity. But the one who showed it to me, also helped me to recover from state. 


Due to the stellar experiences that I got to immerse myself in, I came out of the confused and started a disciplined life. Deep down in myself, I know that “I am nothing, which is the core of everything”. The God is the Ultimate one and when you give him a space in your life and heart, you will get an infinite joy and a great life.


Comments

Popular Posts

Send Your Message

Name

Email *

Message *