Skip to main content

Featured Post

Sweetest Poison

For most of us the word "sweetest poison" means toxic relationships which abuse your love , care, confidence and give heartache till rest of your life . Sometimes, the person who is victim of sweet poison became a person of negativity and loveless stone. For an optimistic, he/she will feel their mistakes and move on with their lesson they learned from that relationship .   I am approaching the sweetest poison in a different way, which we are going to read in this blog. In my mind of thought, sweetest poison represent the love and friendship which may reciprocate our love and care or not. My sweetest poison kills the expectation to the being of loving and cared. It also rejects the thought of self-love and self-care. It may see as positivity on one side , but the person who only love others cannot be lived in the house of happiness . He/She became dark who can produce the lightness to others. Without the darkness , there is no light . The person who

End of College

Every story has its own way of ending. In this story, the ending is coming near or going to start a new chapter. This is my story of studenthood, where my dreams are created, and with some help, it became real. The experience of being a student is a gifted one where you can learn, enjoy, and mainly make mistakes. This is my college chapter, which ends this story for now and all. It is the most essential part of my life, where I have grown and became a man from a boy.

In 21 years of my journey, I have seen many characters and have gone through a lot of transformations, but in the four years of college made me learn something which can't be learned in any place. College life is a unique experience to everyone, and in mine, it was great, fun, enjoyment, and became everything at some point. The memories made by that life will be unforgettable as they became my steps to stand up in the position of man.

Missing friends, exams, staff, bus journeys, or class talks were not hard things, but the hardest thing for me is taking up the courage to face the next part of life without them. There is a common saying, "Past stay in the past." But without the past, one can't survive the present and became something in the future. I am grateful to everyone for being a part of my life and gave me some great memories that need to be cherished always. I am sorry to anyone for not able to be a friend you expected, but I will always be there.

Every good thing comes to an end; let welcome a new beginning in our life.

                                                                                                                                         Krishna

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Send Your Message

Name

Email *

Message *